1. Mass Conversions
2. Destruction of Hindu Institutions
3. Vote Bank Politics
4. Hindu Apathy and Ignorance
-15,018 persons converted in single day in Ongole
-10,000 churches planned in 2005 alone, by just one group,
the Seventh Day Adventists.
Kyle Fiess, Maranatha (Org for building churches) marketing director reports:
"We were astonished when Ron Watts (head of Seventh Day Adventists) presented us
with a proposal for 10,000 churches in India…After many experiences like the one in
Ongole, we no longer consider 10,000 churches to be an unrealistic goal, but an
article has links to may missionary websites.
In 1998, the Seventh Adventist Church reported 225,000 members. In 2005, the numbers reached 825,000. “Most of the people in the villages are from a Hindu background, so it was gratifying to see so many people accepting Jesus," said Stenbakken (Seventh Day Adventist). This much conversion by just one organization. There are several other organizations working in parallel.
Goal of 100 Million Hindu Converts
- Declared by Reverend Pat Robertson in Dallas Christian Conclave in Oct 2005
Worldwide Goal of One Billion Declared in the same conclave, to make up for losses in Europe Christian Population of India: 10%
- Many do not reveal the true situation fearing loss of reservation status
- Churches do not want to raise alarm bells
- Christian population of Andhra: 6.96%
- Data from 2001 per Joshua Missionary - current population could be up to 17%
- At this rate, Andhra Pradesh could become Christian in a decade or less
- Tamil Nadu could be up to 28%
- Lesson from History: Four North Eastern States of India with 75% to 95% Christian population from aggressive conversion.
Destruction of Hindu Institutions
Andhra: TIRUPATI Attempt to take over 5 out of 7 Sacred Temple Hills for Churches, Casinos & Tourism Andhra Government, under
Christian CM (YSR), attempted to take over 5 out of 7 hills for tourism. (Even 800 years muslim rules and 200 years British rule did not touch this sacred place).
- 3000 acres of temple land for distribution in the name of social justice for more votes in Andhra Pradesh.
- Timely intervention by Hindu saints stopped this attempt. Tirupati Declaration is available on the Internet
Andhra – Looting of TTD & other State Temple Properties March 2006, demolished 1000 Pillar Mandapam
Charge that 85% of TTD revenues transferred to state exchequer was not denied by the State Government
Jan 2005,YSR Announced the sponsorship of Hockey Tournament with TTD money on his parents’ names.
JRG Wealth Mgmt, a Christian Org. was contracted to procure Prasadam for TTD ALL OVER ANDHRA, THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF TEMPLE LANDS ARE SOLD OUT. This will completely cripple the temples economically
Andhra - Treatment of Minority Institutions
Allocation of Rs. 1.5 crores for construction of each new church. Rs. 80,000 for each church’s repairs & renovations
Allocation of Rs. 6.5 crores to mosques for repairs & renovations It is not publicly disclosed how many churches have benefited and ultimately no public way of knowing how many crores were set aside for this purpose.
YSR Reddy’s Son Blows up Hindu Temple in Andhra Y. Samuel R. Reddy’s Son Blows up Hindu Temple in Anantapur - Andhra Jyothi, (Telugu Newspaper)
Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, son of Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy once again publicly affirmed his family's intolerance towards the Hindu religion by blowing up the Sunkulamma Temple in Obullapuram Village in Anantapur District. Jagan and his friend Janardhan
Reddy used powerful bombs and grounded the Temple which is highly revered by the locals. Though some Congressmen claimed that Jagan did that as part of his illegal iron mining business, questions are being raised about whether he would have blown up a church under similar circumstances.
Looting of Temple Money by Politicians CASE STUDY: KARNATAKA, 2002
Total number of Temples: 207,000
Total collections at the Temples: 72 Crores
Money spent on Temple Upkeep: 6 Crores
Money spent on Muslims for Haj: 50 Crores
Money spent on churches: 10 Crores
Money for other activities: 6 Crores
-- Report by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar & India Today
Maharashtra Proposal to Take Over Four Lakh Temple Trusts (Mosques Excluded)
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, November 13, 2006: The Maharashtra government is proposing legislation which will empower the state to take over all religious shrines. If the legislation is enacted it will place all Hindu, Jain, Christian and Buddhist shrines
under government control. The law, however, makes no mention of Aukaf land (Muslim religious bequests) which are located all over the state.
This is the first step in the systematic destruction of Hindu institutions in Maharashtra (similar to AP)
State Looting and Bloated Bureaucracies
State Governments own most of the Hindu Temples (by way of Temple Endowment Boards) whereas Mosques and Churches have complete autonomy.
- 15% of temple income is used just to pay the salaries of the 70,000 employees of the Endowment Board in AP.
- In a period of 5 years, 50,000 (25%) temples closed for want of funds. Priests do not want to train their children anymore - Report by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Contrast this with just one Seventh Day Adventist Group’s plan to build 10,000 churches in India in just one year (2005).
An Empire of Unprecedented Scale & Planning, with little scruples. “Per 1989 data, globally, churches spend 145 billion dollars, command four million full time workers, run 13,000 libraries, publish 22,000 periodicals and four billion tracts a year, operate 1,890 radio and TV stations. There are a quarter million foreign missionaries, over 400 institutions to train them.”
http://christianaggression.org/item_display.php?type=ARTICLES&id=1058908716 (as reported in The Hindu, March 13, 2001)
http://www.tehelka.com/story_main.asp?filename=ts013004shashi.asp&id=1 (Tehelka Investigate Report)
Control of Media (full or partial interests)
[ WHILE THE SPECIFICS BELOW NEED TO BE VERIFIED, THE TACTICS, EXTENT AND SCALE, ARE INCONTROVERTIBLE. ]
a) The Hindu, India’s National Newspaper: Joshua Society, Berne, Switzerland (It is said that Hindu editor N. Ram’s wife is Christian)
b) NDTV: Funded by Gospels of Charity in Spain
c) CNN-IBN: 100% Funded by Southern Baptist Church
d) The Times of India Group: Owned by Bennet & Coleman; 80% funding from WORLD CHRISTIAN COUNCIL, (and the balance 20% is equally shared by an Englishman and an Italian. The Italian ROBERTIO MINDO IS A CLOSE RELATIVE OF SONIA GANDHI ).
e) STAR TV: Supported by St.Peter’s Pontificial Church, Melbourne, Australia.
f) HINDUSTAN TIMES: Owned by the Birla Group, but working in collaboration with the Times Group.
g) INDIAN EXPRESS: DIVIDED INTO TWO GROUPS. THE INDIAN EXPRESS & NEW INDIAN EXPRESS (SOUTHERN EDITION). Acts Ministries has major stake in the Indian express and later is still with the Indian counterpart
h) EENADU : To date controlled by an Indian named Ramoji Rao
i) Andhra Jyothi : The MUSLIM PARTY OF HYDERABAD known as (MIM) along with a Congress Minister has purchased this Telugu daily very recently.
j) The Statesman: Controlled by the Communist Party of India
k) Kairali TV: Controlled by the Communist Party of India (Marxist)
l) Mathrubhoomi: leaders of the Muslim league and Communist Leaders have major investment. m) Asian Age & Deccan Chronicle: Are owned by a Saudi Arabian Company with its chief Editor M.J.AKBAR.
Aggressively push Christianity by buying up prime time slots for sermons on TV.
- All out effort to stop Hindu devotional programs. Attack on Eenadu has a lot to do with telecast of Hindu devotional programs.
- Use the media to dilute Hindu faith. An example is the recent show, Jyothi of Sabarimalai on NDTV, questioning the Hindu faith.
This is a key step required before carrying out illegal mass conversions with deception and untruth
Convert Popular People in Society
E.g., Telugu actors Jayaprada and Jaya Sudha are converted. Many others are being targeted and converted.
Buy out the Politicians
- Apparently many politicians or their spouses are converted using very large sums of money. Specifics are hard to get because they do not change their name or way of dress. One thing for sure, the silence of many politicians cannot be other than that bought with money. (There are hearsays but cannot be confirmed is that leading people or their spouses in BJP, TDP,, Congress are converted).
Use of Raw Muscle & Money Power
- Eyewitness accounts relate how village musclemen are recruited, and money power used, to systematically convert village after village, in specific pockets of India such as coastal Andhra.
Ward off resistance from Hindu organizations By engineering news of attack using media as a tool.
E.g., Baripada Incident in Orissa: News that was splashed all over the media and the Internet, that a Hindu fundamentalist raped a nun, was found to be totally fabricated, upon later investigation. However, the media does not even bother to publish later findings. The initial news items are still being used to get more money from Churchgoers in West. Many such cases are engineered or full of lies. -- Source: Arun Shourie, Harvesting our Souls
Defame any Hindu Saint that resists
Kanchi Sankaracharya Jayendra Saraswati’s arrest on framed-up charges has a lot to do with his efforts in bringing Dalits into the Hindu fold by building Hindu temples in Dalit areas and engaging in discussions with them. (To this day no evidence
was found against him) -- Source: NS Raja Ram articles
Destroy Hinduism Completely by Converting Targeted Populations Joshua Project Thessalonica
- No More Hindu Temples and Celebrations Seek out and convert temple building masons and architects, so that no new Temples can ever be built in the world. Convert people involved in the Hindu festival (e.g. Kumbh Mela) infrastructure, such as boatsmen, etc., so that devotees will be so inconvenienced as not to come for such Melas. -- Source: Croatian newspaper (www.crusadewatch.org)
Destroy any organization that supports Hinduism
- IDRF, which funds humanitarian projects, some led by the Sangh Parivar, was deprived of all corporate matching funds by spreading false news to US corporations. - Source: lots on the Internet
Garner the support of powerful politicians and bureaucrats
- NS Rajaram, a well known historian, says that missionaries have the tacit support of Sonia Gandhi (nee Antonia Maino, a Roman Catholic). YSR would not be so brazen but for that support. Institutional Anti-Hinduism of the UPA (led by Sonia) must have a lot to do with this.
- All close confidants of Sonia are Christians and it is said that there are 5 Christian Chief Ministers in India today.
- Foreigners are providing strategy planning for Sonia/UPA today.
- NS Rajaram & others
Defame our Revered Hindu Gods, Saints, Leaders and Scriptures Reinterpret traditional stories of our saints and scriptures to spread false stories. Many interpretations implicate sexual impropriety on our Gods, saints and leaders.
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa: Homosexual
Mahatma Gandhi: Sexual pervert who spend life cleaning latrines
Sai Baba: Homosexual
Vivekananda: Attempt at seduction charge when in the US
Jayendra Saraswati: Improper relationships with a woman
Deepak Chopra: Extra-marital relationship
Fool the gullible with Hindu religious practices, customs.
- Missionaries wear Sadhu dresses, perform arati, and burn incense, to give impression that very little has changed
- A prayer hall in Kerala has meditating Jesus in Padmasana posture! Adoption of Hindu arts and culture for their own ends (Acculturation)
- Recently Vatican was given Bharata Natyam performance of Christ birth!
- Christian Yoga where names of asanas are changed and no trace of Hinduism kept.
- Right to use a bore well pump in front of church (placed with Government money) requires conversion. Called Jesus Wells, this is targeted at drought areas.
- During disasters, goods are given to the suffering victims subject to agreeing to convert. (For e.g., a boat is given to a fisherman who is a Tsunami victim only if he agrees to convert).
- "This Tsunami disaster is one of the greatest opportunities God has given us to share his love with people," said K.P. Yohannan,president of the Texas-based Gospel for Asia.
- "I'm not here to do relief work," said John. His calling was missionary work, he admitted. "They are looking for answers," he said of the disaster victims, whom he described as particularly good candidates for conversion. - from a candid Missionary in Indonesia after the Tsunami disaster
False and deceptive stories to create fear and force conversion
Missionaries target the gullible and the poor:
- Tell them that their worship of Hindu forms is the worship of the Devil or Satan
- Create among them a great fear of Hell Tell them that they are poor because they did not convert
-- Source: Arun Shourie, Harvesting our Souls
Use of established Christian institutions as new venues for conversion
- Christian schools and teachers’ colleges in some areas demanding conversion for getting admitted
- Bible is openly read to children in these schools
- Children going to Christian schools with Hindu customs are discouraged (Recent example of a child in a Hyderabad school being beaten by his teacher for wearing kumku
Precise demographic and other data Missionaries have precise demographic data on every village, the main obstacles for conversion, etc. They print literally millions of books in every language of India (the biggest such publishing house is deceptively named ‘Om Publishing
Source: Arun Shourie, Harvesting Our Souls
Use the converted to gain more converts & even encourage them destroy Hindu institutions
- Converted person is told to demonstrate that they are truly converted by getting others to convert. More people they convert, more their faith!
- Converts are even encouraged to destroy temples See http://www.jesusfilm.org/progress/australia.html?type=regular&id=330 )
Source: Arun Shourie, Harvesting Our Souls (first item)
In depth Studies Ph.D. Thesis on how to convert Forward Caste Hindus (184 Pages)
… Of particular concern to this study is the application of Church Planting Movement strategy to forward caste Hindus of India… The paper concludes that the best approach to facilitating a Church Planting ovement among forward caste Hindus is by not planting churches. Source (with full thesis): http://www.crusadewatch.org
- Missionaries are now demanding constitutional changes to provide converts the same status as Scheduled and Backward Caste Hindus
- Many converts retain Hindu names and identities fearing the loss of their reservation status
- Do whatever is necessary with the Power of Money and Organization, albeit with Deception and Lies, to increase their numbers and therefore the power of the Church
- Their methods go against the very teachings of Jesus that they claim to be promoting – End justifies the Means
It should be noted that there is genuine service performed by some missionaries that are helping those ignored by the country, but this is due to the altruistic spirit of those individuals. Church has little interest in them other than that they becomesymbols of good Public Relations and help bring in more converts.
Church interest in service is for conversions, period. Their interest in India is because of dwindling church attendance in Europe and the need for a fresh crop of followers, clergy, etc.
There are thousands of non-Christian NGO’s providing service in India that get little attention. And they do not try to convert and provide service irrespective of religious affiliation).
If only Missionaries are true to Jesus
1.Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2.For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3.Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.